IT Infrastructure Engineer
Eager to join our IT Operations team?
At Unleashed, an IT INfrastructure Engineer:
- Makes sure our IT infrastructure in the Amazon Cloud is state-of-the-art, in close collaboration with our partner.
- Guarantees that our colleagues’ IT devices all work properly.
- Has a vision and a strategy about infrastructure, and is able to implement and communicate this.
- Maintains a close relationship with our IT partners.
- Provides partners with analysis to solve issues.
- Validates solutions that have been implemented by our partners.
- Is passionate about monitoring. Tools like Grafana are like music to your ears.
- Is part of a 24/7 on-call team.
- Thinks strategically as well as hands-on.
- Coaches our developers to become DevOps engineers.
- Supports our technical product owners in setting the right KPIs and in monitoring those.
Sounds like a blast?
Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Our cloud infrastructure.
- Our internal IT.
- Organising 24/7 support.
- Monitoring, alerting and providing documentation/training of the 24/7 team.
- Ensuring continuous improvement.
Because you’re the one...
- Who has a bachelor in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Who has a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Who can write technical and functional specs.
- Who has a keen interest in (mobile) telco.
- Who’s open to a challenge.
- Who’s fluent in English and Dutch.
- Who has excellent communication skills.
- Who’s a team player, but can work independently as well, and who takes ownership.
- Who has experience with VPN and other network technology.
- Who has experience with cloud solutions. You’re familiar with Docker & Kubernetes, for example.
- Who’s acquainted with app security and network security.
- Who has experience with an ITIL way of working.
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
- Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Let's do this!