ICT Intern – Software development
At Small Teaser we offer communities the opportunity to publish a digital magazine or news website. Every community member can easily contribute stories, images, and videos. Moreover, being a reward-based, crowd-sourced publisher, we make sure to reward passion-driven content creators. At Small Teaser you earn big, while we earn a little.
We’re hunting for new talent! Are you the one we’re looking for? Currently, our tech department is looking for a highly motivated intern to come strengthen our development team. If coding is what you love to do, working for a start-up always appealed to you, and ideally have some understanding of digital publishing/blogging: do NOT hesitate to reach out to us.
- Basic understanding of Java SDK.
- Basic understanding of GraphQL or REST is a bonus.
- Knowledgeable in Akka en/of Play framework is a plus. ● Demonstrated ability to self-organize and self-motivate.
- Proven ability to think strategically.
- Ability to translate Engineer-ish to English.
- Any experience with blogging and digital content generates Small Teaser brownie points.
Scope of Work
After our initial interview (sounds intense; it’s not) we’ll quickly be able to tell if there’s a mutual match. Depending on your skill-set and experience we will propose a well-defined project with a very specific scope for you to focus on. You will be amply guided throughout the process by our senior team members, who will also set milestones and a projected development end-goal. Not to worry, there will also be plenty of opportunities for you to do your thing, in addition to the main project.
If interested, just shoot us an email and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to speaking (and coding) with you!