Data Product Owner
Eager to join our IT Data team?
Data is the new gold. At Unleashed we believe that data is key to understand the needs of our Vikings and JIMMers, and to run an efficient business. We therefore value operational reporting (BI) as much as customer analytics/insights (CI), and believe that a proper environment is needed to support both. As a Data Product Owner, you have a crucial role in making sure all setups are “always on”, being there to answer our colleagues’ questions and challenges, and evolving together with the new evolutions in this world.
Sounds like a blast?
Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Take business ownership of the relational and analytical data environments (Postgres DWH and Cloudera Big Data solution)
- Stakeholder management of all user of the the data environments, collect requirements, prioritisation and roadmap development in line with company objectives.
- Manage short-term priorities for our Data products (i.e. sprint/backlog management)
- Guide the internal and external teams involved
- Ensure the releases are delivered as planned
- Define, monitor and follow up on operational SLA’s, both internal as external
- Facilitate and lead Data Council meetings with all stakeholders (Telco, Finance, Consumer, IT, …)
- Manage risks and challenges by discussing them with the teams and provide status reports
- Take on the project management role for data-related projects
- Safeguard the governance principles for terminology, report building, …
Because you’re the one…
- Who has a Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences, or relevant experience
- Who has been working in a senior or expert data role for 3 or more years
- Who is familiar with the concepts of BI, relational databases, ETL, Kimball, ...
- Who also understands the world of Cloudera, Data Streaming Services (Kafka) , ELT, …
- Who has experience with Tableau, Pivot tables, Sheets, ..
- Who can manage expectations and properly prioritize requests
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
- Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Let's do this!