3rd Line Support Engineer
Eager to join our IT Operations team?
At Unleashed, a 3rd line IT support engineer:
- Is responsible for getting our technical issues solved as soon as possible, by having a clear and complete overview of our total architecture, being able to translate questions and complaints into well-defined tickets and by finding the right person to fix the problem, both internally as within the organisations of our IT partners.
Sounds like a blast?
Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Translating questions/complaints into technical language.
- Analysing problems and trying to find the solution.
- Being very close to our IT partners who’ll use your analysis to solve the problem.
- Validating solutions that have been implemented by our partners.
- Being part of the 24/7 on-call team.
Because you’re the one...
- Who has a Bachelor’s degree in IT or another technological field.
- Who’s interested in (mobile) telco.
- Who’s open to a challenge.
- Who wants to learn on the job.
- Who’s fluent in English.
- Who has excellent communication skills.
- Who’s a team player, but can work independently as well.
- Who takes ownership.
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
A letter of motivation.
Let's do this!