Cubigo is a fully integrated cloud-based platform for Senior Living communities that connects staff, residents and family members. We digitize the daily services in these communities including activities, communication, dining, maintenance and transportation.
We increase staff efficiency, improve workflows, foster resident empowerment and enable family involvement. The Cubigo technology provides reporting & analytics, configurable workflows, wellness tracking and smart API integrations.
Cubigo has offices in San Francisco, Boston and Hasselt, and is active in Europe, the USA and Canada.
- 2011: Cubigo founded as spin-off of University Hasselt
- 2013: Winner of the IWT/Vlaio Award for project with the ‘Highest Social Relevance’
- 2014: Opening the San Francisco office
- 2015: First Belgian company selected for Blackbox, powered by Google
- 2016: HQ moved to Corda Campus
Selected in the top 10 of ‘Global Urban Innovators’
- 2017: External investment round (4.5 million)
- 2018: Launch of a new version of the Cubigo platform
Opening the Boston office
Kempische Steenweg 293/16B-3500 Hasselt T: +32 11 26 51 email@example.com
@2018 Corda Campus
firstname.lastname@example.org+32 11 26 51 30